The Allergy and Asthma Clinic of Kenosha, S.C. has been serving the Kenosha and Racine area since 1972. The clinic was started by Kulwant S. Dhaliwal, M.D. in 1972 at 6336 Sheridan Road (Kenosha) when he acquired the allergy practice of Cecil Morrow M.D., who had been practicing in Kenosha since 1942. Amrit K. Dhaliwal, M.D. (wife of K.S. Dhaliwal) joined the practice in 1975, the same year a second office was opened in Racine at 5200 Washington Avenue. Our current 39th Avenue (Kenosha) office was built in 1977.
We are committed to providing compassionate, quality, state-of-the-art, comprehensive allergy and asthma care that promotes the well being of our patients.
To carry out our mission with respect, integrity, and excellence.
When you come to us for your medical care we establish a partnership together. That means you have certain rights and responsibilities.
You have the right to:
- Treatment, care and services within our specialty.
- Participation in decisions regarding you care.
- Information to make informed decisions regarding you care.
- Refuse any care or treatment and be informed of the consequences.
- Involve another person in your care decisions.
- Receive considerate and respectful care.
- Privacy and confidentiality of your health information.
- Information about the cost of your care.
You have responsibility to:
- Provide accurate and complete information about medical conditions and any future changes in that condition.
- Ask questions about all aspects of your care.
- Follow the care, treatment or service plan developed or let us know if you cannot do that.
- Accept the consequences if you do not follow your care, treatment or service plan.
- Be considerate of the office staff.
- Promptly meet your financial obligations.
- Keep appointments and notify us when unable to keep an appointment.